Seed of happiness

 

Hello my friends! Only 3 days left for the So Suzy Stamps new release... are you ready for unique designs? In the meantime I'm sharing this card with my favorite flower from the shop and a sentiment that matches perfectly. This was a great opportunity for practicing with Prismacolor pencils too!

Buongiorno amici! Mancano solo 3 giorni alla nuova release di So Suzy Stamps... siete pronti per vedere nuovi timbri? Nel frattempo vi mostro questa card, realizzata con il mio fiore preferito e con un augurio che si sposa perfettamente. Inoltre, è stata un'ottima occasione di fare pratica con le matite Prismacolor!


First I stamped the Line Flower using Versafine Black Ink onto a piece of kraft cardstock. Then I used some masking paper and I kept on stamping flowers next to each other. At this point I coloured every single flower in the same way, petal by petal, using red tones and some white shading. At the end I took a white gel pen to emphasize the center of the flowers.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato questo fiore utilizzando del Versafine nero su del cartoncino kraft. Poi ho ritagliato della carta per masking e ho continuato così a timbrare fiori, uno vicino all'altro. A questo punto li ho colorati tutti nello stesso modo, petalo dopo petalo, optando per sfumature rosse con qualche tocco di bianco. Alla fine ho enfatizzato il centro dei singoli fiori con della penna gel bianca.


I fussy cut the bouquet of flowers arranging them on the front panel. In fact I planned to left a free spot on it, so that I could stamp the sentiment. Finally I fixed the different clusters of flowers with liquid glue and foam adhesive.

Ho ritagliato il bouquet di fiori dopo averlo disposto più volte sulla base della card. Infatti l'intenzione era quella di ricoprirla interamente, lasciando solo lo spazio necessario a timbrare il sentiment. Infine ho incollato i diversi gruppi di fiori con del biadesivo e del nastro gommato.


The coloring is bit time consuming, but the final result is elegant and unique. In my opinion the sentiment gives that extra edge - everyone would like to read these kind words!

La colorazione non è velocissima, ma trovo che il risultato finale sia elegante ed originale. Secondo me poi l'augurio dà quel qualcosa in più - chiunque vorrebbe leggere o vedersi indirizzate queste parole!


Supplies used:

Line Flower

Plant a seed

You May Also Like

4 commenti

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I can’t believe it was one single stamp, it looked like it came from a large or background stamp. Beautiful design and colors.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your card is gorgeous! I love all of the flowers.

    RispondiElimina